Lead the International Sales team in developing and implementing sales strategies and operational plans to retain FT/OK B2B customers with regards to International Sales, acquire new profitable customers in the B2B International Sales market within Kuwait market and International Opportunities'. Cooperate with the various FT/OK sales channels, departments and build/modify processes in order to perform and reach the assigned targets set by the ED, BCS. Ensure that compensation, and commission schemes are aligned to FT/OK business strategy, to maximize sales motivation and value for FT/OK.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Provide leadership, expertise and professional advice on all B2B International clients
- Develop and implement strategic market positioning and business development plans targeting customers in Kuwait to ensure growth and sales targets are achieved
- Oversee the effective implementation and administration of all B2B International Sales operating policies and procedures in order to minimize risk and ensure consistently high levels of sales effectiveness.
- Ensure that FT/OK B2B International has sufficient sales capacity to meet its AOP targets and medium term growth objectives
- Secure investment by business case as required.
- Design channels based on the target customer experience, Ensure that the appropriate mix of commission and other sales motivators are in place across all channels, to drive required behavior and cost of sale
- Design, select, and specify changes to sales management systems in FT/OK business
- Ensure such systems meet requirements for ease of use and updating of sales leads in support of sales processes.
- Ensure systems deployed in FT business meet management reporting requirements.
- Ensure correct processes in RAS in order to meet customer expectation and requirements.
- YTD Sales Revenue Achievement must be greater than or equal to 100% of YTD Sales Revenue Target.
- The weighted Annual Contract Value of pipeline opportunities must greater than or equal to 3 times the annual New Revenue target
- Proactively manage and motivate the FT B2B Sales team to be highly professional and results oriented, capable of achieving, and exceeding, demanding sales targets.
- Drive sales effectiveness and improve employee performance through personal coaching and identifying training and development needs.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals (Performance Management System) & ensure objectives set are monitored and achieved.
- Recruit reporting staff as required.