Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant plays a pivotal role in removing barriers & making things happen. From organization and logistics to executive correspondence at a fast-growing startup.
· Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff including financial and performance management reports
· Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of current and upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
· Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
· Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact including handling conflict management.
· Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, projects communication and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
· Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
· Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected
· Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with the management team, stakeholders and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives and other important matters